Do You Want To Build YourThought Leadership?
WE-OC Inner Circle members may submit guest posts once per month on the WE-OC Blog.
All posts must be original, engaging, and educational.
The WE-OC Blog is tightly focused on business and personal development topics. We publish original articles to inspire and reveal how entrepreneurs (mostly women) and small businesses can grow and thrive in life and business. We welcome and encourage tutorials, tools, tips, how-tos, and tactics, resources, and strategies.
“Thought leadership is a way to build a relationship with your ideal audience based on knowledge – not on products and services.”
Mirna Bard, WE-OC Founder
Review these guidelines to improve your chances of getting published on the WE-OC Blog:
- Contributor must be an active WE-OC Inner Circle member.
- Posts must be original content and not posted anywhere else online. WE-OC owns all published posts. We ask that you do not republish elsewhere. You can always run an excerpt, then link to the full post on WE-OC.com.
- Contributors may not mention any tool, product, or service they are in any way affiliated with. Put simply, this means if you currently work for, represent, or are otherwise incentivized for mentioning a product, tool, or service, you may not include it in your article.
- Posts may only include links leading to reliable information resources only. We do not include links that lead to products or services. If you would like to include such promotional links, you may advertise on WE-OC.COM.
- Content must not be an advertorial or sales-y to promote products and services.
- Posts must have a tone of conversational professionalism.
- Posts must target and speak to entrepreneurs (mostly women) and small business owners.
- Post must be at least 700 words. Posts that are 1,000+ easily readable words are optimal.
- Post must be written in short and concise sentences and paragraphs. Breaking information into bullets and subheadings is best.
- Post must be useful and add value to your readers. We like our content to have helpful action items for our readers, so they can implement in their businesses right away.
- Post must include your name, a title, and a two-sentence BIO at the end, explaining what you do and what makes you an expert in this topic as well as a link to your website.
- Only completed articles may be submitted.
- Once accepted, we reserve the right to edit the article, as necessary.